or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Made from condensed long-lasting dormant bacteria powder under dry and low temperature circumstances, with highest proportion of bacteria, can be re-activated after 8 hours reaction with water.
- Specially designed according to aquatic plants needs, composed of several species of anaerobic and aerobic bacteria, with highest proportion and activity, 10 billion active bacteria per gram.
- Rapidly decomposes toxic substances such as ammonia and nitrite. Eliminates cloudy water, bad smell, protein, oil and foam on the water surface.
- Effectively raise the buffer capacity for the aquarium, lowering the impacts during large volume water changes or caused by living creatures death in the aquarium.
- Effectively promotes plants’ nutrients absorption and photosynthesis process.
- Promotes health of aquatic plants’ root for ideal plants’ growth.
- Contains special growth medium. Helps bacteria multiply rapidly and absorb the pollutants in the water
- Add 2 grams per 100 litres of water when setting up a new tank.
- Use every 5-7 days, adding 1 gram per 100 litres of water.
- It is recommended to mix the powder with water and add directly to tank, filter media or filtration.
- One full spoon is equal to 1 gram.
PSB, Bacillus licheniformis, active bacteria for aquatic plants, compound nitrosomas, Nitrobacter and other several enhanced aerobic bacteria.